Friday, September 05, 2008

August Living (August 2008)


Catherine's new favorite place to play: The Pantry! At the end of the day, I find all kinds of random toys in there. She likes to go in there (she can stand under the shelf) and close the door saying, "Bye Bye, Mommy! I love you!" There is no light in the pantry, so many times she stands or sits in there in the dark -- by her choice. She thinks it is funny, and well, it is! :)


I had a slumber party for my birthday -- my nieces, Sophie & Alex came over! I guess they were really there to play with Catherine, but I had fun all the same! We made mini pizzas for supper. The girls really enjoyed helping.


Aaron, Alex & Catherine made me a stawberry birthday cake! Too bad we didn't take any picture s of the finished cake. I guess we ate it too quick! :)


My sweet baby Catherine doesn't have a lot of hair, but boy, can it get messed up during a nap. These pictures don't do it justice. It was some crazy hair, though!!! :) (As you can see, she's saying, "No Pictures, please!")
Posted by Picasa

No comments: