Friday, February 23, 2007

Hello Blogging World!

Well, I've had this blog set up for about 8 months now and am just now getting around to actually posting something. It's amazing how much time you don't have after you have a baby! So, hopefully, I'll post blogs every so often -- I make no promises. I am hoping that this will be a good way for me to share news (or well, pictures of Catherine) with all of our family and friends. So, here it is, my first post! Enjoy! (BTW, Catherine is 6 months old in this picture -- she is now 7 1/2 months.)

5 comments:

Al and Jen said...

Hey Johnna!
Congratulations on your first blog. We have one set up but we haven't made gone public with it yet. But you just might motivate us!! :) We love you!
Jen, Al, Luke & John David

Anonymous said...

What a sweet family!!! I enjoy looking at other people's blogs, but could never be disciplined to do one myself....Scrapbooking is a big enough chore!!
Love you and hope to see you soon.
Love, Karen, Russ and Baby girl

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

I'm so excited you have a blog now. We almost have the whole family up and running in the blogosphere!

Anonymous said...

She could definately pick up marbles with those toes.

Jonathan and Julie Davis said...

Johnna---now all you will be hearing is More! More!! More!!!! from all your friends and family!!

:)

Love,
Aunt Ju Ju

p.s. Please post more soon!! :)