Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Bad Parenting Skills? (August 2007)


Like I said in the previous post, Catherine loves playing with her dolls. She likes to imitate me feeding the baby, hugging and kissing the baby. I don't know where she picked up these habits--I've never stood on Catherine!


I can honestly say we've NEVER sat on Catherine's head. :)


No, sadly she is not giving the baby CPR (chest compressions); she is just putting all of her weight on the baby's chest. Once again, we've never done that to Catherine! :)


Smothering the baby? Oh, goodness, I've got some retraining to do! :) hee hee!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Just wait, she will try that with a real baby whenever she gets a new brother or sister, Hannah had a pillow over Benjamin's face the other day - luckily Mommy never goes far when they are both awake!

Jonathan and Julie Davis said...

This one made me laugh out loud!!! How hysterical!! I think she is mimicking one of her crazy aunts......one of the ones that have children!! Not me, of course!

Aunt Ju Ju