Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy 5th Anniversary! (July 6)


These are the BEAUTIFUL roses Aaron sent me for our 5th anniversary. The picture doesn't do the flowers justice b/c these were the most beautiful roses I have ever received! Thank you, Aaron, for the beautiful roses and for the best 5 years of my life! I love you!

For our anniversary, Catherine had her first sleep over with her cousins, Will, Alex and Sophie. We, I mean, she really enjoyed it!! :) She did very well sleeping and had so much fun playing with her Huntsville cousins.
On Saturday night, our neighbors, the Easters, invited Catherine over to play with Sarah and Thomas while we went out to dinner. It was so nice to have some alone time.
Thanks, Matthew, Melanie, Darin & Kelly for our special anniversary weekend!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: