Tuesday, May 08, 2007

For the Love of Forwarded Emails

As some of you may know, I am not the biggest fan of forwarded emails. I hate it when emails say you have to send this to so many people or you will have bad luck or something. My sister, Julie sent this link to me and it absolutely made me laugh out loud. It is what I've been wanting to say about forwards for a while now. (Now, I will say that there are some forwards that are good, though many of them are just silly.)

So, click on this link and enjoy!

http://info.org.il/irrelevant/may02-smilepop-soapbox4.swf

2 comments:

Al and Jen said...

Amen! That is great!! Thanks for sharing that. I guess Julie knew that we don't like forwards so she didn't send that to us. :) Luke is laughing out loud, too!

Unknown said...

Johnna, my computer is not opening this site. There must be some sort of protection on here that keeps me from viewing it. I guess Al will have to change something so I can laugh, too!!
Love, Mom