Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy Mother's Day (Pics from May 6)


My first official Mother's Day (with a baby out of the womb) was spent not exactly the way I planned it. We were supposed to have Catherine's Baby Dedication at church that morning, but sadly, Aaron woke up in the middle of the night VERY sick (I'll spare you the details).

These pictures were from a week prior to Mother's Day. I was on the floor after a busy morning of keeping the nursery at church. Catherine decided to greet me and then lay down for just a second.

Then she started giving me "kisses."

My face in the previous picture makes perfect sense when you realize that this is what was coming at me -- a toothy, slobbery baby. But, oh, what a precious baby she is! Thank you, Lord, for my sweet baby girl!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melanie Davis said...

These pics are beautiful!

Mel

Anonymous said...

All those kisses make up for being fussy sometimes, don't they? What a precious privilege to be a mommy!
Love, Mom