Friday, May 23, 2008

Baby #2 Update!!! (May 23, 2008)

Well, just to let you know, Baby #2 is not far from making his or her big debut! At our doctor's appointment today, we found out that I am 1 cm dilated and 70% effaced! This was a shock to Aaron and me since I never dilated with Catherine! We'll keep you posted on how things are going and when you can expect Baby Davis #2 to arrive! Please pray for us as we prepare for our new baby. Pray for a safe delivery and a healthy baby! We are so very excited about the baby God is blessing us with!

7 comments:

Al and Jen said...

Can't wait. Do keep us posted!!! We can't wait to meet Catherine's sister. (I think I predicted a girl.) We can't wait to love on Catherine's new baby sister/brother!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! How exciting! We will be praying for you all.
Love, Karen

Anonymous said...

Won't be long now! Every day is one day closer -- that's what I always told myself while waiting for our second baby to be born. Maybe yours won't be late!! Can't wait to meet him or her.
Love, Mom

Melanie Davis said...

Exciting update!

Mel

Anonymous said...

I know how exciting is to wait for the arrival of a new baby!! :) I will be praying for a easy delivery for mom and a healthy baby!!

Robbin

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Looks like you guys have had a fun day...I love the pictures of Aaron and Catherine playing in the rain...We can't wait for the new little one to arrive!

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Ok...I meant to say...It looks like you guys have had a fun MAY not DAY!