Monday, May 05, 2008

Enjoying the Beautiful Outdoors (May 2008)


We've been enjoying the beautiful spring weather. We went to "The Creek" on Saturday afternoon for a little while. Catherine liked it when Daddy carried her, but she didn't want to even put her feet or hands in the water. I guess she gets that from me -- I stood on the bank of the creek the whole time. I thought it wouldn't be cool for a very pregnant lady to get out in the creek and possibly fall. After all, I am kinda clumsy. :)


On Sunday after church, we went outside for a few picturs. This one is so cute (it's Aaron's favorite. I don't know if you can really see it, but she is squatting down to smell the weed/flower that is sticking up out of the grass.


Catherine is saying "Come on!"


Later that afternoon, I caught this picture of my two favorite people swinging outside! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Al and Jen said...

I love the same photo Aaron does except I love her little side profile especially with that bow!! How adorable!