Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I promise it's not Slave Labor!!! (April 2008)


I promise, I'm not making my almost 2-year old do chores yet. Since she wants to help me, I know she's too young. :)

My sister Jennifer gave me the brilliant idea to use a dust buster to vacuum up the dirt on my floor after sweeping (instead of using a dust pan). This works great -(and it also helps pick up crumbs from Catherine's high chair!)! Anyway, Catherine loves when I use the dust buster and begs for "more" when I turn it off. So, I thought I would let her try it out. She is quite handy with it -- she used it one evening until the battery needed charging (which really isn't that long, but for a 2-year old attention span, I was impressed). So, while she wants to help and isn't hurting anything, I say, "why not!," right?! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable!! The vacuum company might want to use Catherine in a commercial to show how easy and fun it is to use!
Love, Mom
ps I just love it when you blog!!

Al and Jen said...

Brilliant is right!!! Thanks for the cleaning credit. :)
Love, Jen

Nicole said...

She's so cute helping! Enjoy the help...when they are old enough to do chores, they are not so excited to help. he he