Friday, April 18, 2008

Playing outside with bubbles (April 2008)


We've really been enjoying this beautiful spring weather. Catherine LOVES to go outside! She likes wearing her hat and sunglasses, too - by her choice! :)


I bought a bubble set for Catherine (and me) to play with. I've been impressed that she can actually make some bubbles, sometimes!


I hope bubble solution isn't dangerous, b/c I'm sure she's eaten a lot. I'm sure all kids have at some point. :)


Catherine loves running through the yard -- bubble wand in hand! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute. She reminds me of you when you were little in that first picture (in her hat and sunglasses). How fun!
Love you guys!

Al and Jen said...

I am so glad that warmer weather is finally here. I think mommys have almost as much fun being outside as to the kids!!! :) I am glad that your bubbles are working well. :)
Love ya,
Jen

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Thanks for blogging and sharing your pictures.
Love, Mom