Friday, April 18, 2008

No recent pictures thanks to Melanie!

Well, I realized I was a little behind in my blogging when I saw that ALL of my sisters and many of my sister-in-laws had updated their blogs. But then I realized I didn't have a lot of pictures to blog from the past 2 weeks. This week, it is all thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law, Melanie, and her daughter, Sophie!

On Tuesday morning, Melanie called and said that Sophie wanted to play with Catherine (she specifically asked for her!). So they wanted Catherine to come over for the day. The two girls play together so well! Then on Thursday morning (Sophie goes to Mother's Day Out on MWF), Melanie called again to see if Catherine could come over! I of course would never deny Catherine the priviledge of getting together with her cousin and aunt! So, off I sent her again! It was so nice to have some spare time at home alone. I worked on putting the nursery back together! Thank you so much, Melanie for giving me a little time off -- I owe you big time! :)

As for the other days of the week and why I don't have pictures:
On Monday, we were home all day, but I was busy with housework and having lots of contractions! For a moment, I started wondering if I should start timing them, but thankfully, I never had to. They were those lovely Braxton-Hicks contractions.
On Wednesday, we had a doctor's appointment for the baby. They actually checked me b/c of the contractions, but never fear, I have not progressed any --which at this point, I really don't mind at all! :) I've already told myself to assume that this baby will arrive late and if it does come early, it will just be a pleasant surprise! After our doctor's appointment, we toured another hospital here in town as an option for delivery. We left without a definite opinion on what to do. Guess we'll need to make a decision soon, though.

Well, it's off to play with Catherine --I'll keep my camera handy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's good to hear from you even if you don't have pictures. That was very sweet of Melanie to keep Catherine for you and give you a break.
Love, Mom