Monday, February 04, 2008

Catherine - 18 months (January 2008)


Catherine discovered that she could unzip the pajamas that Grammy & Poppy gave her for Christmas. Thankfully, after discovering she could do this, she doesn't see the need to take them off every time! :)


Catherine loves reading books. During her "room time" I often find her in the rocking chair "reading" to her bears and babies.


Catherine is really enjoying her new bathtub toys (the Elmo submarine and the foam letters/numbers). Here she is splashing away!


More reading in the chair!

So, now I am caught up on blogging b/c I can't get the pictures off my camera until I get a card reader for my computer. Hopefully I'll get one soon and can really get caught up! :) Hope to hear how you all are doing!

Until next time . . .
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet - Catherine reading to her dolls. She'll be such a good big sister!!!
Love, Karen

Anonymous said...

Great to see that she loves books so much! What cute pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Love, Mom

Scott and Joann said...

I love the picture of Catherine reading to her dolls. How precious!! glad you are caught up on blogging- i am too! :)