Thursday, February 07, 2008

Fun Moments in February (Feb 2008)


Superbowl Cake (the worst decorated one yet, but it still tasted good). Soon after this picture was taken, Catherine stuck her finger in the icing. :)


Catherine and Daddy playing "Ring around the Rosie." She loves singing and dancing to that song. Sometimes we catch her just twirling around and falling down at random times.


Cheese again! :)


Catherine really enjoys working puzzles. We have been so impressed with how much she has picked up so quickly. She can place many letters in the puzzle without help. Her attention span rarely lets her complete the full puzzle alone right now, though. :)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed -- you took time to update your blog with company coming this weekend to your house! Way to go! Enjoyed all the pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Love, Mom

Nicole said...

The pictures are great and so adorable. I'm enjoying "staying in touch" with family.

Nicole W.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE seeing pictures of Catherine. She is grwoing so fast and looking more like Daddy every day!
Christi

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Oh Wow! You updated your blog! I always love seeing new pictures!

Missy said...

So...I did a google search for a blog belonging to a friend of mine from college whose last name happens to be Chandler. I stumbled upon Al and Jen's blog (weird coincidence, right?) which, of course, led me to YOUR blog! Amazing!!!! Your family is so beautiful and I'm thrilled that a new addition is coming soon. Email me so we can catch up! My addy is m_wilson04@yahoo.com.

Love,
Missy Wilson-Shadburne

Jonathan and Julie Davis said...

Catherine looks so much like Aaron in that picture with the Superbowl cake!! I thought about your cake while we watched the game!! (The best superbowl in my short football history!!) :)

Love you lots and lots!1
Julie