Monday, February 04, 2008

Christmas Loot (December 2007)


Well, I'm a little behind (ha) on blogging, so I thought I would just show this one picture from the Christmas season and if you are interested, you can check out more pictures from Christmas on my sisters' & sister-in-laws' blogs. :) Yes, this is Catherine's Christmas loot. It looks awful, but her Christmas list was full of small items, so all the people who gave her gifts were able to get several different gifts that fit in their budgets. So, that is what we see here -- lots of good toys that will be enjoyed for years to come. (Mommy was especially happy to have new toys to play with! Hee Hee!!)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! New pictures! good job, Johnna. What's really funny is I clicked on this picture to see what she got and as I scrolled across the big picture, I saw the funniest thing in the glass from the fireplace!!! (Someone was working hard to get Catherine's attention!!!) : )
Love, Karen

Anonymous said...

Catherine looks like a little doll sitting there among the toys. What a cutie! She is definitely a well-loved and blessed little girl. Looks like a lot of nice toys to share with her new brother/sister later!
Love, Mom

Scott and Joann said...

Yea! You blogged! This picture cracks me up. It looks like a toy aisle at Walmart! I'm sure Catherine is loving all her new toys!!