Monday, July 14, 2008

Full of Energy (July 2008)

Catherine is so full of energy -- I guess that is what I should expect from a 2-year-old!


Catherine likes to do whatever Mommy does. Here, she is using Mommy's nursing cover-up to feed Elmo. :) Lately she has even started lifting up her shirt, putting her baby doll under the shirt and wearing the cover-up! :) I try to encourage her to give her baby dolls a bottle, but I guess that just isn't as much fun for some reason. :)


Catherine loves to watch TV, but she also likes to run around in circles while watching the credits or opening of her favorite shows. :)


As some of you may recall, Catherine really enjoyed using the little dust buster in our kitchen. Well, now she has graduated to the full-size vacuum! She was begging me to let her push the vacuum, so I finally gave in. I was helping her at first, but then she wanted me to let go. She proceed to vacuum the floors -- even moving her toys to vacuum! :) We would "take turns" vacuuming and eventually I had to make her stop. :)


Catherine LOVES books!! Here she is looking at a Dora book (imagine that!) with Granddaddy!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, talk about full of energy....where is all of this blogging time coming from?!?!? You go girl!!! :)
I'm so impressed!!!

Anonymous said...

I, too, am impressed with all this new blogging! Great job, Johnna. I love all the pictures and the commentary.
Love, Mom