Monday, July 14, 2008

Partying Hard (July 12, 2008)


Catherine had lots of welcomed help opening her gifts. Jen & Al, the Dora puzzle was a hit. I've never had so many kids flock to me than when Catherine opened that gift!


Catherine received lots of fun gifts, including this Little People airplane from the Easters. Catherine has a special love for airplanes right now! :)


After opening presents and eating cake the kids (and adults) headed back outside to play. I was hoping it would not be too hot since it had rained recently, but what was I thinking -- this is Alabama! It's HOT! :)


Lots of fun on the swingset!! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Al and Jen said...

I am glad that our Dora Hopscotch puzzle was a hit with everyone. Maybe that got them all distracted while Catherine opened her other gifts!! :) We are sad that we missed the fun!!